Jan Wesen clinic

Well, finally it is here.  The weekend I have planned for  for so long.  My FB friend Carla will not be with us; so sad to hear of this.  But, I'm pleased to be taking my home bred Chula to Jan's clinic at June and Linda's in  Laveen, AZ.  I have come full circle of sorts.  My heart dog Alfie is out of Priceless kennels(Alfie's granddad was June's heart dog); as Alfie is mine to this day.  But, Chula's dad Sam(also a heart dog albeit #2 dog) is #3 on my list.  She is totally different than those two dogs combined.  Or is she?  We'll see this weekend.  If Alfie was soft with Sue and hard with me, Chula should be soft with me and timid (who truly knows yet) with Jan.  I'll try to post photos of the clinic.  However, with my brain on overload most of the time(especially with dogs and stock) time will tell.  I only know that I'm going to love spending these few days with my best friends in all the world(not stockdog or golfing buddies); yet friends for life because of who they are.  Enjoy the journey friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOW; 2021